rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm in Miami Bitch

I'm in Miami Bitch

The latina from last night went radio silence.

This afternoon I ran more daygame while looking at apartments. This time in the lower part of south beach. Away from the mass of tourists on Lincoln.

Opened a sultry brunette for directions while crossing the street at the same time. Long straight dark hair down to her ass. She opened with a smile & hair touch. She's from Chile. Just got into town today. Doesn't know anyone in Miami. Has a good government job. Only in town for the week on holiday.

A minute after opening, the sky opens up from a drizzle to a downpour. Once again, I'm getting cock blocked by schizophrenic Miami weather. I take her hand, and pull her under an awning on Ocean Drive. After 5 minutes convo, I tell her it's a good thing I showed up to rescue her, and invite her to cappuccino. She agrees.

Instadate at the restaurant/bar on Ocean. I am getting some attraction signals, but she has a protective emotional wall about her I'm having trouble breaking past. She looks young, but I learn she's 30. I don't do particularly well with the 30+ demographic, but I haven't gotten laid in a week, so I'm working the "what happens in sobe/spontaneous adventure/no social worries" angle at every conversation turn. After an hour, she wants to go shopping to find a few things for her stay. I offer to show her how to get to Lincoln rd. (also right near my apt).

I don't want to orbit while she shops, or god forbid, get asked to buy her shit, so I tell her after she's done she should come by, and I'll help her get more familiar with the city (I've been here 3 days). She says yes.

I give this one a 20% chance of showing up again.

Have a date tonight at 8pm with a different chick from Tinder. She'll be driving down from Boca. I figure if she shows up, it's already on.

Messages In This Thread