rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just bought a round-the-world ticket

Just bought a round-the-world ticket

1. What are your goals (if any)?

My goal remains the same. To explore and to embrace all of the cultures of the world.

Having sex with the local wimmins is just part of exploring and embracing the culture. You cannot really know a country without knowing the local women.

I have been traveling and doing this since I had my last conventional job which was in 2006.

2. Where will you be staying? Hostels? CS?

I have been CSing so far in Madrid and Valencia. I have girlfriends in Ecuador, Colombia, Argentina, Mexico and Peru that I can stay with. I may or may not stay with them depending on the degree of freedom I feel like having.

My cousin lives in Australia so I will stay with him. In South Korea I will be staying with LatinStylez who also posts here.

Where I don't take any of those options or CS, I will stay in hostels.

3. Do you have an operating budget?

Yeah about 500 pounds per month but if I go over it, its not a problem.

4. How are you able to afford the money and time?

A mixture of things.

I teach guys how to be successful with women (call it PUA if you like but I don't really like that term). I just do this one-on-one with guys that I meet along the road and just based on word of mouth.

I play poker.

I rent out my pad in London.

If do lifestyle design coaching. In other words I teach people how to have the freedoms and lifestyle that I have.

I also has some other business ideas and projects on the go but nothing that I can't deal with using a laptop and a wifi connection.

Messages In This Thread