rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm in Miami Bitch

I'm in Miami Bitch

Quote: (12-24-2013 01:53 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

By the end of the day, I've interacted with lots of Miami women. They seem poisoned. Starting to actually miss the entitled snark of San Francisco. At least they're witty when being a bitch. Here, I'm getting apathetic indifference. Consistently.

Going HAM tomorrow.

Apathetic indifference is a good way to put it. Theres a reason why people say Miami is a difficult place to pick up. Guys here are more aggressive than other places and have little fear in approaching. And most of them are aware of game and have some level of it.

What you did in another place won't make you stand out here. For example one of my platonic friends who is attractive but nothing spectacular tells me she gets approached a few times everyday- at work, publix, the metro. It makes you understand why girls here have high bitch shields- they need it to simply walk down the street.

Another complaint- brickell is turning into a huge cockfest on weekends. I'm dating a girl who lives an hour north of here so what happens in miami isn't that much of a concern to me anymore but its worth noting.

I've seen guys with game here get scraps. The apathetic indifference is because girls here have heard it all before. You get the # and then wait to text them to build interest- they won't even notice with the other 20 dudes texting them.

Messages In This Thread