rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Yeah it is weird, how our mind gets changed by the society. I was all over the darker skinned girls at first as well and now I am more into white skinned girls, even though they did look sick or atleast unhealthy to me half a year ago.

The problem with girls that come from a poor background is that they have very small life experience as they have never been out of their town and just lack lots of interesting experiences and interests at all. Sure, you can have fun drinking with them and it is nice how they threat you with cleaning your room etc, but spending more time with them gets boring pretty fast.

On the other hand there are the girls with money who have their own good jobs. Some of them can be very interesting as they do travel a lot and have much more life experience. But then the most majority of them, atleast from my experiences, is that they are just fucked up by this thai status thinking. I hate it when they only tell me who they know, which star went to the same place as them... Why do people need to hide behind this shit?

So while most of these girls are pretty annoying it gets even worse, because they are not that easy to get and seem to know their game pretty well. I have found the book "why men marry bitches" including marked paragraphs and notes at several girls places. The next time when I went there the book was always gone [Image: biggrin.gif] Everybody should have a look at it, as it is nothing else than the women game bible. It it based on how to be more than a ONS for a man and get him to fall in love and finally marry. I really think that this is explaining a lot of the flakes. Not to forget that they are still spoiled little princesses, not only by papa, but also by all these thai guys who do everything for them.

Well, lots of choice, but it is hard to find beautiful girls with style and down-to-earth personality.

Messages In This Thread