rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Bogota Data Sheet

Another Bogota Data Sheet

Tenerife, you should probably reconsider staying in Bogota for long after you arrive, I got there on January 4th two years ago and it wasn't completely dead, but it was definitely quieter until the 2nd week of January. I would suggest staying there for a night or two then taking a bus to Manizales, there's a feria going on there from the 3rd until the 12th, I will likely go there at the beginning of the feria for a few days, I'm thinking of hitting up the Caribbean coast after that for a week or so.

Tomtud is right, from what I heard NYE is pretty quiet in Colombia, I"m not yet sure what I"ll be doing then but I"m at the Feria de Cali now and will be partying my ass off here for the next 5-6 days. I may catch a bus to the Pacific coast for a few days and hang out on a remote beach for a couple of days before hitting up Manizales.

What are your plans for your two months in Colombia?

Messages In This Thread