rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ugly Custody Battle Leads Father To Throw Son, Himself Off Building

Ugly Custody Battle Leads Father To Throw Son, Himself Off Building

Quote: (12-24-2013 03:53 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2013 02:48 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

However, at one point, he had told his wife that "unless she signed over the house to him and some undisclosed property, he was going to take the child," Kelly said.

Manslation: She wanted the house, the child and everything else. He was open to a compromise, but was super pissed that she was trying to throw him out of the house he paid for, which taking majority custody of their child, forcing him to live in some lousy rental so as to be able to afford alimony and child support payments.

Remember, she must be kept in the manner to which she has become accustomed.

No wonder he jumped.

lmao that is some leap. This is what the feminists sound like when they talk about us. I dont know if I could hear anything that would justify him killing his own child but if I was the type that could hear something I sure as hell would want to hear some facts before I could defend him, at best id be neutral no way I auto jump to his defense like this.

Messages In This Thread