rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vancouver to send gay politician to Sochi Olympics in protest

Vancouver to send gay politician to Sochi Olympics in protest

Quote: (12-19-2013 08:03 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if someone invented a pill that harmlessly turned gay people straight. I bet there would be massive protests by liberals.

Well to be fair if someone invented a pill to permanently turn straight men gay this forum would be pretty massively outraged. I'd stop being anti-immigration just because we'd need to import masses of the world's poorest fucks to be food tasters.

But on topic, if I were Russia, I'd just retaliate by a) not giving them a victim story by politely welcoming all attention whoring gay politicians for the few days it takes and b) starting my own campaign since it should be easy to outshine the non-achievements of Western gay rights advocacy in the Third World. I would love to see Vladimir Putin come on TV to explain that he talked (bribed) Uganda out of executing gays and then watch Western liberals try to figure out how to be outraged about that.

Messages In This Thread