rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Man Who Duped Millionaires Into Paying Big Bucks For Fake Wine

The Man Who Duped Millionaires Into Paying Big Bucks For Fake Wine

Too bad he was caught.

I'm all about fine wine and I've drank from bottles that go for thousands. Honestly it's all a sham, and proof that there are too many people on earth with too much money. You can't make stuff too expensive for them. Whatever the price is, they'll pay. First growth Bordeaux is so grossly inflated due to the insanely high demand. I love me some Chateau Margaux and DRC, but I've had $100 bottles that I enjoyed just as much.

Fine French wine, sturgeon caviar, foie gras, white and black truffles...these are all things that common people could enjoy in the past, albeit for a special occasion. Now, due to the enormous global elite and the ever growing demand, they keep driving the price of this stuff higher and higher to the point where it's just not worth it anymore.

And the worst part is most of them don't appreciate it. Most of them are classless Chinese and Persian nouveau riche that have zero taste, and they only eat that food because that's what rich people eat. In fact, there was a point when lobster was considered garbage and a nuisance to fishermen on the east coast, who had to pick them out of their fishing nets and they'd throw them back. There's an old manuscript from Boston in the 1800s, that dictated that prisoners should not be fed lobster more than 5 nights a week as that was considered cruel punishment. There was so much of it they didn't know what to do with it. More recently, this past lobster season on the east coast was phenomenal and there was a huge glut, but prices didn't come down because of the inflated value of so-called "luxury" items.

Anyway like I said it's too bad this guy got caught. The luxury goods industry is a huge fucking sham and you might as well scam it if you can.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread