rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Samsung Galaxy S5 rumored to have Iris Scanner, users to unlock phone with eyes

Samsung Galaxy S5 rumored to have Iris Scanner, users to unlock phone with eyes

Quote:Quote:

I read in so many articles that its supposed to be the "iPhone killer", and initially that observation seemed spot on.

All the annoying quirks, lack of personalization and overall "coldness" of the iPhone seemed to be remedied with the Galaxy. It made owning an iPhone seem stupid and desperate to "feel hip".

But after owning this phone for several months I can say, without a doubt, its only better than the iPhone on paper.

That's just creative marketing. Samsung is a copy and paste company. They don't innovate anything. They follow trends and try to make money following it.

Apple did it first and they did it best because their heart was in it. They want the overall experience to be pleasant and all-inclusive. I feel sad to say they are on a downward spiral after Steve Jobs passed away. It's been taken over by corporate drone MBAs.

It's ok something new will come out of the ashes.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread