rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post fight at Regular Spot

Post fight at Regular Spot

Quote: (12-15-2013 12:45 PM)PocketAA Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2013 12:32 PM)soup Wrote:  

Why did you pick a fight with the Dj?

I didn't. I simply requested a song. I even tip the guy $5. When the song came on I told him..You see now people are dancing. I guess he felt "some type of way". There was a chick in the booth with him at moment. This is not a big club. It's not like he is Dj Tiesto. Moral of the story, don't mess with the Dj. [Image: wink.gif]

I just want to know if any one has encounter such a thing and how to proceed to minimize the damage. This spot is the only one good on Thursdays. I can find another spot for Friday or Saturday close by.

I think I got too comfortable at that spot. The bartenders all like me. I tip well. I get free drinks all the time from them. One of them is from my country and we talk all the time. But I guess the Dj didn't get the memo. If I was him, I would have hit me too.[Image: rolleyes.gif] That's why I am being so open-minded about this.

Quote:Quote:

I told him..You see now people are dancing.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Messages In This Thread