rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The holidays = the battlefront

The holidays = the battlefront

Relations with family and friends that aren't of similar mindset have been discussed more than once around here. I feel sorry for some of you guys having to put up with bullshit questions and advice from people that are supposed to love and support you unconditionally.

Concerning family... Everyone's family is fucked up and dysfunctional in some way. Mine especially. But they know the score, and so do I, so there's almost never heated discussions about who I am, the way I live my life, or vice versa.

As far as women are concerned, I never give a woman a second chance. If she wouldn't give me the time of day before, she damn sure doesn't deserve the time of day since my life has improved.

Everyone else... I divide 'em between friends, acquaintances, and pieces of shit. Friends = homies, basically my brothers from other mothers. Acquaintances = helpful for business or finding shit, but not very close. Pieces of shit = I don't deal with.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread