rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

I know he said menses doesn't count but its all I got besides gagging on a pube story.

I recently started talking to this cute redhead I knew from grade school. Gorgeous face and huge tits, little on the thicker side. She met me up at a dive bar after she went to some gala event. Well she got pretty drunk and I took her home when the bar closed. On the way she's talking about her dress makes for easier access and she wanted me to pull over a block away from her house. So as soon as I put it park she's all over me. She lifts her dress and I start fingering her, well I start feeling something that doesn't seem right. I question her about it and she says "its probably nothin....oh shit!" I pulled my hand out and see red stained fingers. "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY CAR!" (I'm terribly grossed out with that shit) I start dry heaving. She tries to convince me its not that bad. I stay my course and kick her out. She was so pissed she had to walk home a block in heels during a Chicago January. Now she still tries to hang out with me....stupid hamster.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Messages In This Thread