rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Diet Programs Now Competing w/ BBW Dating Sites

Diet Programs Now Competing w/ BBW Dating Sites

Don't read too much into this.

A mate got divorced from his wife last year and signed up with BeNaughty, then got me involved to try and stop them repeatedly charging his credit card after each cancellation.

All the research points to them being scammers. This is how the scam works:

You need to sign up to search the site. You're sent a bunch of notices from beautiful (8-9) women in your area, who are obviously fake.

Their 3 day trial is $2.95, then you're charged $29.95 for a month's membership, unless you cancel first.

Cancelling requires notice of four days, ie. the day before you agree to the free trial. Guaranteed $29.95 charge on your card.

The beautiful women suddenly stop sending notices, all the women in the area are (4-5) overweight dogs. All the girls in the video chat rooms are Pay-For-View Prostitutes.

Obviously, this is when people get pissed off and cancel. My mate explained that when he rang to cancel, they gave him upgraded free membership for an extra month since they 'were sorry he didn't find the site useful' and that this way he might get his money's worth. They explained that this would be 'free of charge', but didn't explain when the free month ran out he'd be then charged again at the higher rate. It's basically a fake cancellation.

Stage 2 now results in $69.90 out of one person. They'll cancel for real this time, as that's all they need out of a mark to be extremely profitable.

Consumer affairs confirmed it's a known scam, but they're powerless to do anything about it, since it's UK-based. They warned my mate to cancel his card, and says the company has multiple fake dating sites, so to always look for the CupidPLc company name somewhere on the site.

So this isn't evidence of a trend, they're just obviously trying to rip off the fat chicks now as well.

Messages In This Thread