rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cool mom tells her son to sext prior to avoid false rape accusation

Cool mom tells her son to sext prior to avoid false rape accusation

I agree with this, but it is only part of the message- or at least what the message I think should be to young players.

Treat the women that you fuck well and you will avoid a lot of the problems. There was discussion on here a while back when a man fucked a woman in his car that he just met at a bar, and then immediately kicked her back onto the sidewalk and she charged him with rape.

if he had just took her home instead of just dumping her back out onto the sidewalk, he probably would have avoided a rape charge.

I agree with the article saying it's a good idea to sent a text the morning after saying you had a great time etc. But trying to get her consent ahead of time through a text isn't very sexy, in fact, I fear many young guys would just ending up texting some variation of "wanna fuck?" and that can't ever be considered good game.

Messages In This Thread