rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jameis Winston Not Charged

Jameis Winston Not Charged

http://distinctathlete.com/jameis-winsto...urces-say/

I just got this from a friend's wall on Facebook. He's followed the case from the beginning, and those quoted in this story are supposedly in the position of knowing certain details about the case. I commented that this is why true sexual assault cases are so difficult for real victims. In order to actually determine if there was some kind of sexual assault/rape, you have to dissect every bit of the encounter. If there actually was a rape, the victim has to have herself put out there and suffer the emotional pain again. For this reason, alleged victims always get anonymity via rape shield laws, and the benefit of the doubt, even if there's an acquittal. That's why accusations, no matter how unfounded, can destroy a man. There are always some out there that will believe the guy simply got away with it - not that he's actually innocent. The talking heads on tv have actually be pretty measured about this - they were in wait-and-see mode. The real story needs to be out there as much as all of the stories leading up to this point, and the media should vote for him for the Heisman, and other awards as if it didn't happen. This chick has been exposed, and I want to see all of this measured language disappear. This girl needs to get destroyed, and I want to see all of the sideline Barbie types, and the studio broads trashing this girl. That's asking too much probably, because the media is still afraid of going after a young woman. Winston's life would have been pretty much ruined to a certain extent by charges and a trial, even if he were acquitted. If found guilty...WHOA. HER life needs to get fucked with now...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread