rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oxford Publishes Nude Female Calendar But Banned "Blurred Lines"

Oxford Publishes Nude Female Calendar But Banned "Blurred Lines"

I wanted to point out some hypocrisy that's typical of college "cafeteria feminism."

Today, the UK's Daily Mail reported the Oxford University Women's Rugby Team posed nude for a calendar to raise money for Mind Your Head, Oxford's mental health campaign.

Yet, one of Oxford's campuses, Balloil, the song "Blurred Lines" a few months ago because they felt it “promote(d) damaging and unhealthy attitudes to sexual consent” and “make sexual assault sound acceptable”. (Fixed link HERE.)

So a mere song has influence on behavior, but see the girl you're in class with each day nude won't? What message does that send? What planet do these people live on?

What's happening here is what Roissy said long ago. It's a sign of society clamping down on male sexual expression and giving free reign to female sexual expression. This, he wrote, is a sign of a dysfunctional society (he said it better, but I can't find his original).

Anyway, it seems to me this is the exact opposite of the culture we had around 50 years ago, which didn't seek to criminalize men's desire but shamed women for exhibitionism.

Here is a pic, just so they can tell their kids someday they were on the Roosh V forum. Or is it "sexist" to re-post the photo, but not to pose for it?

[Image: article-0-19C78D8700000578-637_634x544.jpg]

Messages In This Thread