rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the subject of Roosh's Heterophobia

On the subject of Roosh's Heterophobia

I posted something in relation to that earlier in the thread, but yes this makes perfect sense. Pure homosexuality is a genetic failure and so straight men are not threatened by it. We get ti dominate more of the female market. The percentage of women who are bi is much higher in history anyways, and usually this has not been a problem in terms of us getting laid. Obviously the effects of modern chemicals, hormones etc butching up girls and making them exclusive prefer girls is a different story. Regardless, I have good friends who are gay, and I don't mind them, but there are two problems with anyone of this nature -though I won't necessarily bring it up to their face in today's world .

1) The will be very deluded liberals, even though they may think what they are doing is for the 'right cause' - and this will naturally hurt heterosexual males who are not afraid of behaving like men.
2)The prospect of their lifestyle being seen as an ideal place to raise children and families.With today's technology, gay's need not be sexual failures, since surrogates and donors can be used to still reproduce. The first issue is that is their progeny sound? What are the genetic effects of gays reproducing. This is probably not a big deal because closeted gays have been reproducing since the beginning of humanity. The truer problem is that what is the effect on their kids. This is a problem, and is creating an environment where heterosexual kids with all their cisgendered priviledge are being tormented, or will be tormented, for their "hate speech". That will then go towards creating the horror society outlined in the video I posted in starting the thread, which is actually a pro-gay video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ROXTFfkcfo

You don't get there till you get there

Messages In This Thread