rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A challenge to women to reshape the world through redefining what you want in a man

A challenge to women to reshape the world through redefining what you want in a man

Quote: (12-01-2013 10:37 AM)calihunter Wrote:  

while not sure she's not getting strange dick it does seem that being in the open relationship everyone seems to enjoy whatever they are getting

one can also see that her profile pic on nov 6th is the one on the right

the second pic hints they do this every sunday. which seems like a pretty decent situation where a hot yoga girl slightly younger than the guy uses powertools for pleasure and they invite others to play

no need to walk around the streets of iceland at 4 am trying to get tail

is this beta?

The ass on the left is DePalma's---I would pound it with abandon.

I would bet this guy is hitting that and getting some with the other girls she has around at least semi-regularly. I looked at her facebook---you never see photos of her with other guys, only girls. But you do see photos of he and she with the girls. And it doesn't say her relationship status---but maybe she has that visible to only her friends. Not a good sign, but not dispositive either.

Messages In This Thread