rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Craigslist rant on SF chicks

Craigslist rant on SF chicks

^ what spots for restaurant game. The best spot in my mind is de la rosa in the marina.

SF was amazing from 2010-2012ish, now it's a lot of tattooed up hipster disease and old people. There are a few spots I keep to myself, those are the only ones I will ever go to and I didn't list them on the forum. Tier two places are the matrix, Polk street's playhouse, cozy car, DNA lounge bootie Saturday nights and Noble.

Anyway 2013 is much harder game wise, good news is again if you leave you just destroy it. As an example when I go to NYC's it is almost stupid to even book a hotel room.

When a girl says the guys were not aggressive this is what really happened:

Dorky ass engineer hits on her
Dorky ass twitter guy
Dorky ass start up guy
You show up and she doesn't even want to talk to you because her night is ruined.

The solution?

Hit on girl before 10:30. Leave in the middle of the convo for 30-45 minutes. Watch other guys fuck it all up. Then come back to talk to her and she is yours for the whole night. Pretty much the routine. Then you get to learn she lives in Vallejo because hot chicks don't make $100K a year haha.

Is what it is, still love SF with all my heart because of how good it has been to me, just telling you guys how it is today.

Being aggressive to me is vague if you're not hitting on 10 girls a day and not trying to same day close then yeah you're not even playing the game.

Messages In This Thread