rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever fucked a chick that flaked on you?

Have you ever fucked a chick that flaked on you?

Two off the top of my head.

#1 - Stripper I met at strip club. Broke the cardinal rules and got a lapdance from her, but she asked for my number and we exchanged numbers. Tried to get her out numerous times after that. Mind you, this was pre red pill/RVF. Everytime she'd come up with some excuse and bail. Every few weeks or month I'd throw a random text, finally she agreed. Went to a sushi happy hour, she was ecstatic I took her to "seafood." She was from Atlanta and recently moved to LA. She was white, cute girl banging body but I could not understand half the things she said because she sounded like Juvenile the rapper. Post dinner offered drinks at my place, bang. I may have seen her one other time for a bang but then she fell off the face of the earth. Strippers.

#2 - Met her at a Hollywood club, wasted out of my mind. Approached her to ask for a light, 10 minutes later was making out with her right next to her friend. Got her #, texted for months again always an excuse as to why she couldn't meet. Finally got her out one night on a date months later. Had no idea what she looked like but when I saw her I was pleasently surprised. Had drinks, her friends showed up, turned into a circus of events with us drinking the night away and her offering me to stay over. Bang. She asked how it's possible for me to have so much semen [Image: lol.gif] This one was odd, she went back to her flaking ways, ran into her one night when I was out and that was about it.

I never delete #'s, sometimes I'll just keep them around and get bored and send out mass texts (copy paste, not in one single text) and see what bites. Last year got a handjob from an older girl texting about 20 old/stale numbers "drinks tonight?" and she bit. She was kind of ugly but skinny and really knew how to handle a penis.

Messages In This Thread