rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Original Another Medellin Datasheet

How Original Another Medellin Datasheet

Quote: (11-25-2013 01:04 PM)viajero Wrote:  

Fahrenheit sounds pretty awesome. Did you have trouble getting in there rolling solo or with just dudes? Were you hitting the place up early and waiting it out until the early morning rush, or rolling somewhere else beforehand? I'm with you on getting away from the Parque Lleras gringo crowd.

The place is pretty dead before 2 AM even 3 AM if the night in the city is slow in general. I wouldn't show up with a couple of dudes but rolling solo or with a wingman is cool. Pro Tip: Get a spot right in the entrance of the place and post up. When you walk in there is a pillar right in front of you. Grab that table beside that. 2nd spot. To leave the club there is a different exit, beside the little take-out resto, grab that spot. If that fails then go to the bar which is just a service bar and order a drink and tip good so the barmaids like you and won't mind you being there (10k-15k should be enough). Its next to the bathroom so its high traffic area as well.

Outside works wonder as well as people tend to mull around smoking cigs and eating empanada's. Also from what I noticed sometimes the bouncer doesn't let in all the semi-pros and pros so they tend to just hang outside talking and what not.

My memory is a bit fuzzy but down the street is Mangos and another club/bar that I can't remember the name but its literally right beside Mangos and usually has more people and all around better. Its worth checking out those places since your in the Area. Its a 3 minute taxi or a 20 minute drunk walk down the highway.

Also if your in area again on the same road (its a straight highway) on the left there is Palmahia (check for event online) and a few small bars which you can go before hand then roll to Fahrenheit after. this is again only a 2-3 minute taxi ride.

Or...

Party in whatever gringo spot or any other place in Medellin. Then when clubs close start asking chicks your going to Fahrenheit in a cab and make them hop in with you.

Messages In This Thread