rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Jose Costa Rica Data Sheet

San Jose Costa Rica Data Sheet

^^^
Quote:Quote:

Talent: Overall it was pretty good. A lot of girls spoke English well and you can game with minimal Spanish. With good Spanish, I think you could absolutely crush it. I left wishing I had stayed longer instead of just doing a layover.

Mindset: Costa Rica gets a lot of foreigners, but most of them seemed to be either retirees, hippies, expat brats, students, or sex tourists. If you are decent looking dude who has his shit together, has some game, dresses well, and speaks some Spanish you will stand out in a good way and be well-received.

I'll vouch for this. There are plenty of gringos, but gringo competition is very minimal. I didn't see many well-dressed, in-shape looking Americans while I was there. I wasn't as impressed with the talent in San Jose as some of the guys here, but part of that may have been being in the wrong parts of town. Where I did see lots of talent was in downtown Alajuela (where the San Jose airport is). I haven't been to Medellin yet, but Alajuela reminds me of what I thought Medellin would be like in terms of talent (full of sexy latina girls-next-door). The difference is Alajuela isn't overrun by tourists, and the people there seem generally sweet in a way that's pretty hard to find anywhere. The park in the center of town in front of Catedral de Alajuela is one of my top ten places I've ever been that I'd like to go back to just to game. It was full of people on a Tuesday night, and a lot of attractive women who wanted to meet men. You most likely would need at least conversational Spanish to game there, but with Spanish, it's a great place to game.

If you're standing face to face with this:

[Image: DSCN2135.jpg]

...you know you've come to the right place. There's an ice cream shop across the street from the north side of the park (directly to your left if you're standing facing the church like in the picture) for an instadate.

Messages In This Thread