rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

script gets flipped on star-chaser baby-momma

script gets flipped on star-chaser baby-momma

Quote: (11-24-2013 07:47 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Why would a guy like that need a matchmaking service? He can go into any club and get laid. Maybe he was looking for a wife......

I'm sure the girl told him she was on birth control

All men should depend only on themselves for birth control-meaning either condom or pullout- any other way you're puting our future in the hands of a woman

Yeah...I think he was looking to settle down. That's why people like him drop thousands to go to high-end matchmaking services. However, there's no guarantee it will work out. He obviously was looking to marry because he married the chick he started seeing before he was completely done with the one he got pregnant. And I agree...men need to handle the birth control on their end if they're sure they don't want kids with a certain woman. If you're a high-profile guy, even if the didn't completely intend to get pregnant by you, she'll keep it if she finds out she's knocked up.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread