rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Quote: (11-24-2013 04:29 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

It was cold and foggy afternoon in Moscow, I was going to find a place to have breakfast and was walking past a church. I saw a nun, aged around 23 y.o, looking at me and then eye fucking the shit out of me! I was almost tempted to ask her if she can show me the church on the inside..lol

If nothing else, there certainly is a lot of entertainment value in the various new scenarios that you come up with – getting eye fucked by a nun. WOW!!! Who would have thunk?

Dressed super trendy to stand out I was there a bit early to socialize. However by 9 pm the club was already full. I got in no problem and observed the dance floor. “This is going to be easy as shooting fish in a barrel with a nuclear weapon!” – I thought to myself.

What’s gonna be easy? Getting them to dance?

There were many guys in their late 30’s and early 40.s For some reason I thought of Pattaya,Thailand- that was the only place I saw many older ugly men with hot 19 year olds walking hand in hand.

I’ll have to take your word for this, even though you also said that you were in the Phils. Anyhow, Pattaya was greater than the Phils in terms of seeing this age difference play out. Hm?

There were also several black Caribbean dudes and dudes from Morroco maybe? They knew how to dance Kizomba and Bachata and were a real hit with Russian white women! They all had a hottie with them ,at least a 8 or 9! I cringed at that,but hey there were 8s and 9s standing around all over the place!

Why should you give a ratt’s ass whether some dark-skinned brothers were hooking up with white girls? Maybe you wanted to some how intervene, if you could?

Salsa music came on and I went around asking if anyone wanted to try LA style on one. Everyone said they love LA but no one is teaching it. One girl said she wants to try it. We got on the floor and after a few minutes I felt many eyes on me! People were watching us! I dance another set with another girl – same result. Girls were smiling with excitement on their faces. I was just happy to dance!

I don’t understand why you would need to go around asking before you finally got some girl to accept your dance invitation.

Also, with dance, generally a guy does NOT need to explain to the girl his dance style and vertify whether she is ready, willing and/or able to dance with him. If you are an experienced dancer, in the top 5%, you should understand this concept, by now.

An experienced dancer should be able to just grab the girl and start dancing (well maybe you may want to hold out your hand or even ask her if she wants to dance). Once on the floor, 95% of girls should be able to follow to some degree – even if she does NOT exactly know your style… especially if you are in approximately the top 5% of USA dancers.

I’ll get my own place but I will have to do some improvements to the apartment. I will stay there for several months. I can already smell the pussy!

Based on your description of your “success” on your first night out, it seems that you are gonna just be rolling in pussy – at least you will have these multiple 7s and 8s and greater in your surroundings – yet maybe you will remain too afraid to hook up. A fanciful story, no?

P.S. Several people brought up the point that I don’t like Russian Women yet I am in Russia. I, for example, don’t think Asians are attractive ,but that doesn’t stop me going to SEA and fuck them. I would never want to be in a relationship with one or have children with. Russian culture and women don’t click with me – but I have no problem having sex with them and actually looking forward to it!

Yeah, I too wonder why guys have trouble buying into your stories? Maybe you are a walking bag of contradictions, which to me it seems that you just reinforced your contradictory way of telling things with the above bolded statement.

Messages In This Thread