rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Quote: (11-24-2013 03:24 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2013 02:55 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2013 02:49 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2013 06:49 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

When I come to London.. I will buy all the food and drinks if you guys drive me around ( antique motorcycle salvage) and pubs..A bootcamp barter if you will and I will teach you guys how to speak English ( that girls like) and how to AMOG in our stops. I have a fetish for pre-1956 bikes and when they are near I turn into a maniac..I'm really talking about even just a rusty frame or whatever..When I smell blood in the water (junk parts) and add booze I'm untouchable with my giant american mouth. So, you will learn.

I can't wait, are you bringing Ali Blah Blah

I really want to put together a huge rvf meetup over there next year. I should be sorted out soon enough, but unfortunately my timeline will put me there in the Summer. Want to kick it off when everyone is off holiday and the weather is unbearable.

Since YOU guys are taking up OP's thread to arrange this, YOU better invite OP for a complimentary bootcamp!! [Image: smile.gif]

If G-Man shows up, too to this RVF London reunion, I may attend and suit up for the occasion.

If you want for G to show up, you may have to sweeten the pot a little by guaranteeing that the throwing shit on girl guy will also be present. I don't think the painful face flick guy would be an option at this point because he has been banned from the forum and may be difficult to track down.

Messages In This Thread