rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

script gets flipped on star-chaser baby-momma

script gets flipped on star-chaser baby-momma

I applaud her for pursuing her academic goals. Her status as a veteran, and firefighter, thus a "heroine," adds to the perception that she's somehow a victim. Frankly, Miller is in the better situation to care for the child at the moment - he's more stable. At the same time, the initial ruling seemed kind of harsh. She made a decision to attend one of the greater institutions of higher learning in the world, and she happened to be pregnant at the time. I can't accuse her of moving across country JUST to spite Miller, or forum shop. Miller, while initially disapproving of her having the child, changed his mind and decided he wanted to be a part of the child's life and stepped up, which men are criticized for NOT doing.

Naturally, her attorneys will make this about women's reproductive rights, but we can't ignore the decision that brought them to this point - the father had no rights regarding whether or not he wanted a child in the first place. Women have ALL of the reproductive rights, and men have NONE. Women and courts force men every day to pay support for children that aren't even their own - rewarding fraud perpetrated by the mother. I agree with the court's rejection of the premise that “the mother needed to somehow arrange her relocation with the father with whom she had only a brief romantic relationship,” but based on that same brief romantic relationship, Miller would have to pay her thousands of dollars based on a decision he had no voice in. We can't look at one side of these issues without looking at the other...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread