rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The End of Redpill as We Know it?

The End of Redpill as We Know it?

You know what,

If a man wants to become a woman. More power to him.

If a woman wants to become a man. More power to her.

I honestly, don't care. I don't understand why they want to change, but if they feel so empowered to do so then let 'em.

There is something wrong with an individual that wants to change their sex. Something mental, but I'm not 100% sure what it is.

I trust my gut to be able to flesh out such insecurity at its individual level. These people will go through changes that will permanently scare them beyond any tattoos possible.

We live in a country where we can allow people like this to practice what they believe and live lives that they think we make them happy.

I 100% support their right to change their sex. I 100% believe in my ability to find people and flesh them out on sheer instinct alone as people I should not get involved with.

However, back to my country statement: they have the right to be whomever they want and if that includes there sex then so be it.

Yes I find it weird and yes they shouldn't feel like that. But dang nabbit we live in a place where we can say, "Go for it brah!" while saying, "Maybe you should look for better avenues." Let them do stupid decisions and use your gut to distinguish someone so insecure as to change their sex so to protect yourself from the "UGH".

This post is ethanol fueled. Cheers [Image: tard.gif]

Messages In This Thread