rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wittnessed some damn good game at the gym today

Wittnessed some damn good game at the gym today

My buddy and I walk in and i scope out the place. There were a few cute chicks in cardio but we were lifting weight today. In the weight area i see this sexy as fuck 30-35 year old chick in grey sport top and grey spandex pants, she had a wedgie. Anyways, we go about our workout and i notice she is just wondering around the gym and not even working out. i get water while my buddy rests on the bench and i come back and she is standing where i was standing (behind the bench, ready to spot) I came up behind her, went blank, and she walked away after a couple more seconds.

We finish up bench and i move on to the next excersize when i turn around and see her getting macked on by a dude in a camo hat. I dont know what they were saying but they talked for like five minuets. Then he stopped talking to her and just walked away. She stood there with a look of disbelief on her face and waited a few seconds before she ran up to him and said wait! He turns around and she puts her hands on his face and kisses him. Then he took her number and walked out with her.

That could have been me =\

Messages In This Thread