rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stupid Mistake Cost Me Money with a Chick

Stupid Mistake Cost Me Money with a Chick

Quote: (11-19-2013 09:13 PM)cpark Wrote:  

Ok, I don't want to argue but you made assumptions that aren't true. I'll explain. First off, no one is playing the victim. And it's got nothing to do with personal responsibility. It has to do with respect. You just don't brush someone off after that person did something nice for you.

Second, I never said I didn't want to pay for dinner. If that were true, then why did I take her out to eat? You're saying that. My gripe is with the unexpectedly high bill. After the restaurant, she was happy and grabbed my hand. So I don't think she saw that I didn't want to pay.

But the moral to the story is to not make this mistake again. I learned my lesson the hard way, which is the best way to learn from a mistake.

You're arguing pure semantics. The fact is that you didn't want to pay for dinner (at that high of a price). YOU stated "The bill came out high and I had no choice but to pay it." which is wrong. You had every choice to not pay all of it OR to take some personal responsibility for your own budget and find out what things cost before ordering there or eating there. It's a normal thing for someone to look at a menu to determine if there's food they want to eat at an establishment and that the prices are within their budget.

There is no "unexpectedly high" bill. There is lack of planning/choice and then bitterness like you somehow got screwed over. You are not learning the lesson if you're not admitting that you made multiple mistakes along the way and that stating "I had no choice" is a crock of shit and a cop out. That is straight up female hamsterbation type reasoning and you have to nip it in the bud if you want to improve.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread