rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to always stay on top of your game?

How to always stay on top of your game?

I think that the most important thing is to respect these cycles of extroversion and introversion, expansion and contraction, that we all go through. In a society that teaches us to completely ignore our own natural cycles and flows, our bodily and emotional variations in the name of standarized "productivity" and machine-like robotification, we lose touch with our own innate, organic emotional intelligence.

There is a balance between "pushing it" beyond our limits and respecting our limits in an act of self-love. Both are vital for our personal growth, and what is game if not personal growth? It is a balance that must be learned and honoured

One of the biggest improvements in my game was when, after a 4 month non-stop frenzy of club-hopping and approaching at least 3 nights a week, I reached a point where I was so physically and emotionally overwhelmed that I just had to stop. I just stopped going out to night venues for a month and a half, started sleeping early and stayed home enjoying other things besides obsessing about game. It was after that cooling-down period that I felt a major improvement in my game, as if I needed to back down and assimilate those last 4 months of intense practice. And it was completely spontaneous. I was much more relaxed, looser and less needy when gaming, and probably for that reason that when I started going out again, I started landing girls of greater quality than before, as if I was reaching a whole new level of game, and especially, personal growth.

Taoism and game are completelly related, haha!

Hope it helps...

Messages In This Thread