rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC: The Gayest Place in America?

DC: The Gayest Place in America?

Quote: (11-17-2013 04:30 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2013 03:40 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Well, through a friend of a friend, I just heard this guy came out of the closet. In the span of a year, this guy went from being "in love" with my ex-gf to suddenly craving the cock? Just how does that work? You can't convince me that the ghey is 100% biological. This pathetic loser, having been unable to score some vag in 6 years and floundering with women, suddenly gives up and due to his basic human desire for human sexual connection decides to flip his entire sexual orientation just so he can get some release.

Roosh had a post about that on his blog a while back asking if American women are turning men gay.

I chuckled and thought he was trolling.

Then I saw what you've reported and realized Roosh was both being serious and that he was right.

Funny.

Here ya go:

http://www.rooshv.com/american-men-who-c...osexuality

Yea I have to agree. I think sexuality is not completely biologically determined there are other factors at work.

The best example is prision. From what I understand its kind of condoned for guys to fuck other men especially when they have long bids of 5 plus years. I think the expression used is "gay for the stay."

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread