rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who game black women

Question for guys who game black women

Quote: (05-14-2011 05:37 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If I had grew up under this dude, I'd have grown up the right way. I grew up with a father but my dad was beta with women and basically did nothing to push me in the right direction. I guess he figured I'd just get there on my own. He might ask every now and then if I have a girlfriend, but that was about it.

I think I will push my sons to interact with girls early as well. It won't be to quite the same competitive extent as I outlined in my anecdote about my teammate, but my boy will be well used to talking to attractive women by the time he gets to my age. I'm not going to let him grow up and have the crippling issues I had in high school.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread