rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roma Gypsies Invade England

Roma Gypsies Invade England

Quote: (11-16-2013 02:09 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2013 01:38 PM)MHaes Wrote:  

And the reason they are sick of those two groups isn't because they are foreigners, its because they demand a complete overhaul of the culture of Britain for one that is objectively inferior.

Quote: (11-16-2013 01:57 PM)Agent 47 Wrote:  

Xenophobia? Really? I don't see Xenophobia displayed by our chaps across the pond. The problem is not that foreigners are moving to their country, it is that these parasites who probably couldn't hack it in their own backwater shithole, bring their useless hides and have the audacity to ask for "RESPECT, TOLERANCE, UNDERSTANDING" when they themselves do not give one ounce to the british people. If these muslims and romanians would mind their buisness and be grateful that somebody let them get out of their shithole and improve their situation, we would not have this problem.

Fuck these parasites.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I stand corrected: It doesn't just apply to our British members.

Imagine if it was written like this:

Quote: (11-16-2013 01:57 PM)Agent 47 Wrote:  

Slutphobia? Really? I don't see Slutphobia displayed by our chaps across the pond. The problem is not that sluts want commitment, it is that these parasites who probably couldn't hack it with men of their own low sexual market value, bring their used-up pussies and have the audacity to ask for "COMMITMENT, LOVE, FINANCIAL SUPPORT" when they themselves do not give one ounce to the Alpha men. If these sluts and carousel riders would mind their business and be grateful that somebody actually wanted to them date them at all and get laid, we would not have this problem.

Fuck these parasites.

If this were the case, would you call the author slutphobic?

I am all against irrational hate, but it seems pretty well documented that certain groups tend to behave in certain ways drastically more often than other groups. Why does reacting to that knowledge have to be a "phobia"?

Sure, any individual woman who has spent 20 years on the cock carousel could still make a great wife and be deserving of the alpha's love, but what are the odds? I don't think all disdain towards negative behaviour should automatically be considered bad.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread