rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dubai - Destroying the Myths

Dubai - Destroying the Myths

Quote: (11-08-2013 04:32 AM)Doc_J Wrote:  

Specifically for Arab and Indian I don't know honestly. But older women are all around looking for fun. You can usually find them in lounges such as Buddha Bar and so.
I have been going to a lounge at Media One Hotel. It has a "african party" every Friday night, which doesn't have much of african but does have a good crowd. There are always some cougars on the hunt around there but probably more on the euro side. I haven't found the arab cougar den yet.

Funny you mentioned Media One. Spent 4 days in Dubai with a Lebanese and an Egyptian. Egypt pulled a 30ish yo Scottish woman from the Media One party with no game. Stayed there the following night when there wasn't a party, but spotted quite a bit of talent around the hotel.

Regarding logistics, we had a car, and I was thankful. Dubai was a lot more sprawling than I had imagined. I personally wouldn't live there without one. Taking public transportation in unbearable heat is my hell.

Messages In This Thread