rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Original Another Medellin Datasheet

How Original Another Medellin Datasheet

Quote: (11-07-2013 10:39 PM)newgame Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2013 01:15 AM)donnie514 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2013 10:38 PM)newgame Wrote:  

Good report.

On your first trip to Colombia were you in Medellin, as well? If elsewhere, how did the other place compare to Medellin?

7 weeks, how many lays? What percentage were pros/semi-pros?

My first trip I was in Colombia for 3 months with most of it being in Bogota, one week in Medellin but I was with my Colombian novia and then about 2 weeks in Cartagena.

Just to clarify I never paid for sex, I just enjoy chatting them up and hanging out with them. They always have good stories and great data on hot spots and they are great to practice game.

7 weeks 4 lays with 2 being regulars on rotation that were fucking amazing in bed. Not the greatest stats but I'm very satisfied with the quality I got. Also my Canadian friend really cramped my style. I take the blame for bringing him over, lesson learned.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you paid for sex. I basically wanted to know how many notches were from shoring, since you said you were hanging out with some prostitutes and shored for the first time.

Apparently you're not the only person who thought I was talking about paying for sex, since I got a warning for this question... [Image: whip.gif]

I'm going to Colombia soon, but I prefer non-pros, as I stated in this thread I started. For the non-pros, you said they're easier to approach, but do you think they're harder to bang?

4 lays in 7 weeks sounds pretty decent from what I've read about the difficulty of some Colombian girls. Again, nice sheet.

I don't get your question, are you comparing shoring hookers to banging normal girls? There's a lot of sex tourism in Colombia and especially Medellin but its not in your face and I don't think that shoring is a big thing there, as it is in SE Asia.

If you don't like whores and you speak Spanish well, I can't see any reason why you'd have to ever go near the P4P scene while you're there. Considering the stats you mention in your posted link and the money that you will have in Medellin, I think you'll be fine there. I didn't have so much luck in Medellin in my two weeks there, I actually very randomly shored a girl there my first time in the city, I'm going to hit up Bogota and Cali, maybe the Zona Cafeteria when I fly there next week.

Messages In This Thread