rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dubai - Destroying the Myths

Dubai - Destroying the Myths

I was raised in Dubai and did high school there before I left for the US 6 years ago.My family is still there and I have visited for a few weeks once every 6 months or so and I tend to agree with most points made by the OP. Some points I want to make:

1.Logistics: Not as good as it seems. Yes, transportation has improved with the metro but if you're partying on Sheikh Zayed Road and live in Bur dubai pulling a girl is going to cost you AED 50 in cab rides unless you drive everywhere.

2.Society is Segregated: This is something that could be more due to my background ( Middle class family, Indian) but I think game is very social circle based in Dubai.People from the same country, economic class hang out together. If you come from a middle-class background but have rich friends, then access to good quality women is easier. In my case, most of my friends from high school work normal jobs and don't splash/have a lot of dough and hence I don't have the access to those Emirates flight attendants and Ukranian models. Your best bet to meet these women is doing daygame (Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall is gold) and penetrating some rich social circles.

OP, could you drop venue data from where you pulled and how it all went down? It would greatly help and I may be moving back there in a few months as well.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

Messages In This Thread