rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on Retail Game

Thoughts on Retail Game

Quote: (05-10-2011 10:54 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2011 02:20 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Then wait until you see her again (they will come back just to see you again if they dig you) the second time you can talk to her a little more and if you are confident in the conversation you can ask for a number/suggest you hangout/take her to a party. Or you can wait till the third time you see her.

In my experience I almost never see these girls again. That's the problem. I have little time to act and almost no hope of getting a second chance. There's also the issue of having people in line behind her which makes her want to take off.

Boy, the more I write about this the more it seems like a lost cause... [Image: huh.gif]
The only thing that comes to mind in that scenario is to make a buisness card that is very clever and has to do with one of your hobbies or interests.A nice card not those cheesy ones you get online.You cant start just giving them out to every hot girl that comes by.If you get a vibe off a chick at work you can just hand her the card or put it in her bag and say something like "thats me" or something like that.You wont need a pen, paper or have to fumble to get the celly out to store the ##.If you pm me and tell me what you do I will try to help you with what to put on the card.I know you have tried that but I dont think there is any other way.

Messages In This Thread