rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

yo, ya'll must not live in dc, the credentialed smart person capital of the world here.

yes, caveman works like a charm. its my approach. i look like a biker in a suit.

but these chicks all appreciate intelligence in a man. in fact, until they meet me, thats the main thing find attractive in other dudes because thats all the other dudes have.

my ltr always compliments me on my vocabulary or syntax. she notices things like that. and she is actually amazingly curious, learning new things on the internet pretty much daily. it does focus around health and science but she is always pushing. naturally inquisitive. but i'll admit, she is an outlier in many ways.

even my cute little rave bunny of a girlfriend at 18 said that she liked her men smart.

as many have said i think we're conflating being smart with being a social retard

they aren't always the same

i'm intelligent, but have a higher social IQ. which is why i've been successful. people trust me and believe in me because i instill confidence.

thats almost more important.

something mikecf said stands out to me

"Stop probing for deeper meaning and truth."

Gahhh.

If only I could do that, my life would be so much better. because the answers you find upon serious reflection are not helpful. No, Sir, they are not.

Messages In This Thread