rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Catches On Fire People Watch

Man Catches On Fire People Watch

Quote: (11-04-2013 03:03 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2013 02:57 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2013 02:51 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Nothing you really can do but watch unless you're in the habit of walking around with a fire extinguisher.

Incorrect.

Your supposed to throw the person on the ground and smother the fire in blankets, jackets, jeans, clothes, or whatever you can get your hands on???

The reality is that no one cares. They would rather film you burning alive then actually help you.

Edit: I just watched the video and yes, people did help, they smothered the fire.

He did it on purpose.

At 0:50, people were running in to try and put him out. But keep in mind it's extremely crowded at the WeHo Halloween carnival, like shoulder to shoulder crowds. So if you turn around and see a big fireball flare up your instinct will be to back the hell up.

I agree about the idiots cheering it on and filming.

I think in this day and age one's first instinct is to take a picture and upload it to instagram with a funny caption.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Messages In This Thread