rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

Well, I'm around the 130 mark in several tests. My biggest problem in the past was probably that I though everyone else were much smarter than they were. I found out later this is a common thing and a sort of reverse Dunning-Kruger. It wasn't even trying to be clever, I just honestly didn't understand that people didn't think that extra step ahead.

We can talk around about all kind of grand ideas about intelligence and such, for me it is just pretty simple:

No politics
No science
No career work talk
No philosophy

Basically, no subjects which require a girl to respond logically. It doesn't mean I won't use those topics with smarter girls, but it will never be from a 'knowledge sharing - feedback loop - challenge' conversation which you can have with men. It will just focus on the interpersonal aspect of whatever topic. So I can name drop some Focault to a leftist college chick and challenge her with Ayn Rand, but it will be in the form of simple, brutish self-appreciation always focusing on making me seem strong, independent, rebel etc. Doing this, you can meet and match her cultural idea of wanting a smart man with the primal desire for a strong independent man.

With less smart chicks, I don't bring up any topics remotely close to those. Just keep it light and fast. Quick banter and particularly quick teasing retorts are a very good way of demonstrating intelligence.

However, of course, working 10 hour days in front of a computer puts my brain in logical mode, so 5-6 beers or other alchohol equivalent is the golden spot.

Perhaps some of you can recognize being able to easily take over a social setting with your quick thinking and knowledge when you're feeling it, but sometimes being almost paralyzed because you're stuck in analytical mode.

No quick fix as I've found, other than learning to recognize that though intellectual pursuit is interesting, vibing and feeding off emotions is equally enjoyable just in a different way. The problem of course for me is accepting people who are only capable of emotional behavior and unable to make any leaps of imagination.

Messages In This Thread