rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on Retail Game

Thoughts on Retail Game

I work as a supervisor at a grocery store and am very cool with the managers so i get away with a lot of shit. this cute girl had a complaint and wanted to talk to a manager. I came over and said "you look mad" and she said "are you a manager" now im not technically a manager but i said yes i am a manager. basically she was complaining about this old bitchy lady at our self checkout station. I was flirting with her the whole time and by the end she was smiling and said thanks for listening. The manager came up and the chick at the desk busted me out and said "yeah he handled it but not professionally" Then the manager goes "oh was it a cute girl?" i was like yea so i handled it and he kind of smiled and that was that. looking back on this i could have attempted to number close her by telling her to give me her number and ill let her know if we fired her or not. Oh well

Anyways! to help you out I think that if you want to get these girls on dates or to hangout with you, you need to build up trust. Its alot like VK's take on Gym game. What im doing right now is making initial contact with a smile and eye contact, maybe a hey whats up and quick dialogue. Then wait until you see her again (they will come back just to see you again if they dig you) the second time you can talk to her a little more and if you are confident in the conversation you can ask for a number/suggest you hangout/take her to a party. Or you can wait till the third time you see her.

if you wait too long it will be like a girl in class that is hot but you haven't talked to her the entire semester even though you sit in close proximity and she will already have her mind made up about you.

Messages In This Thread