rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

Some the points i can relate to, others i cannot relate to(must be my different cultural background,etc.). As far as i can tell, i am a well-adjusted human being. However, i have seen those high IQ social problems and characteristics among some of my american engineer friends.

As a non-american, I have also noticed that people of high IQ from a completely different culture do not have the same level of difficulty when approaching women, in comparison to their american counterparts. Albeit this is completely anecdotal on my part.

On the issue of regular skills vs IQ. i think the comparison is flawed. it is like comparing apples to oranges. Comparing an einstein without survival skill to a regular joe with survival skill in the jungle is a flawed argument. A more accurate assessment will be comparing an einstein with survival skills to a regular joe with survival skill in the jungle. Or einstein without survival skills vs regular joe without survival skills. Comparison has to be based on ceteris paribus foundation. All things being equal. In such a case, the regular joe doesnt stand a snowball chance in hell against einstein. The caveman's club or wheel was probably first invented by a einstein caveman.

The problem arises for high IQ people when their innate problem solving capabilities that serves well for logical or semi-logical situations involving jungle, rockets, guns, war strategies is then applied to the most illogical biological specimen on god's earth: women. Hence the social problems for high IQ people. From there, i can clearly see the appeal of the structured, pseudo-logical schematic nature of the Mystery Method to them. As for me, the mystery method doesnt mesh well with my personality.

Another thing i want to add with regards to regular skills vs IQ, is that IQ create skills, when those skills are dumbed down, that is when we have the so-called "regular skills" that the average joe like to boast soo much about. What do i mean? Take automobile for example. The lads who invented and perfected the automobile were high IQs, they worked out the heat engine cycle equations in thermodynamics for that stuff. Which was later refined through the american/german genius breakthrough of Gibbs-Helmholtz equation. There is soo much math and scientific/engineering breakthroughs that went into the invention and perfection of a car it is not even fucking funny. Now, after it has been systematized and dumbed down, any random joe can be a mechanic(understand and repair) a car. However, the origin of the skill was high IQ based.

With all due respect, skills that people of average intelligence tends to boast about are, in general, initially discovered and systematized by people of higher IQ... then later dumbed down for use by regular joe. To put it another way, it has to be made "user-friendly". The same with the oil rig skills. With all due respect, high IQ people made it soo user-friendly that a truly dumb ex-con can operate some of the oil rig machineries.

The same with computers. In the beginning, physics and math PH.Ds were needed to operate the earliest computers(ENIAC) that filled an entire room. Now, any dumb blonde bimbo can operate a 4G phone and post selfies at a funeral. It has been dumbed down and systematized for common use.

Even the concept of numbers: 1, 2, 3....8, 9, 0. was a monumental work of mathematical genius, especially the concept of "zero" or 0... Now, any stupid cunt with down syndrome can count to 10.

These things tend to be top down. It has to be made "user-friendly" for common consumption.

In fact, i am willing to bet that the the wheel was first invented by a high IQ caveman. Even the club that the caveman used to kill with was probably first invented by an einstein caveman. However, it later doesnt take an einstein to use the wheel or the club. Same with guns, arrows, tank. etc.

And speaking of the jungle.... surviving in the jungle is not a picnic. I will know. I have had to do it.

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread