rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

As far as intelligence torpedoing you, I'm finding it's learning what NOT to do as well-- you don't want to reveal your hyper-sensitivity to tense situations. I think intelligence may co-vary with anxiety

I'm finding when I make a joke and try to deadpan and her expression starts to move towards bafflement, I ruin the sexual tension by cracking up and I can see her attraction crumble as I giggle.

They want some kind of solidity which slower guys have, it actually is strength in a form, strength which I don't have--I know I'd rather be dead than work full time 25 years without a significant break to raise a kid through college and all that.

Someone a little more dull and conformist and less imaginative could tolerate that better than I can. Then the people above me that are true geniuses and maybe can earn enough more than me so they can baby-pay and still have free time.

Messages In This Thread