rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

Intelligence can be obnoxious without social grace.

In general you will appear more wise if you do not go out of your way to butt in to someone's conversation to one-up them and be humble about your own intelligence.

When with a person of lower intelligence do not condescend but be patient and if she is not an idiot she will grasp your intelligence. Make connections between things, ask probing questions, demonstrate instead of lecturing, etc.

Quote: (10-30-2013 01:47 AM)Statsi Wrote:  

I'm with scorpion. I am far more intelligent than any of my Girl friends, I've never slept with a girl I would consider more intelligent than me. Actually I've never met a woman smarter than me. Just because you have a high IQ doesn't stop you being smooth, if the girl won't sleep with you because you're 'too smart' that's your own shitty game, not your IQ.

If a girl said you're too strong, big, muscley, handsome, freckley, tall, small, old, young, or
Etc you'd accept you've just not ran the right game, why do other smart guys assume an IRT limiting belief?

Agree and amplify works just fine with intelligence. My last notch asked if I was smart and I said 'I'm incredibly intelligent, I'm definitely the smartest guy you've ever met'. It's not as if you're ever going to gain new knowledge from a chicka anyway. Honestly, ask yourself, when was the last time you learned something from a woman? Unless it was in the job training, or something from a gossip blog, it never happens. Never. Talking to a Girl about economic theory is the same as talking to her about sports, she'll absolutely eat it up so long as you lead the interraction correctly. You think when I talk to girls about swing dancing any of them care? No, I just tell them I'm awesome, let them know I'm out dancing 4 times a week, tell them I get paid to dance at certain venues... Etc. You think girls care that Roosh has travelled? No, he just lets them know he has experience, potential, etc.

Honestly if you're crazy smart(and I'm off the chart smart) you only have your own lack game to
Blame. Don't use your intelligence as an excuse. You should be leveraging every advantage you have over women

Messages In This Thread