rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reviews of my books

Reviews of my books

Will soon get Day Bang and the other books in the package, just under 30 us dollars, real good price actually.

At first, I thought that I was going to buy it, 50% for the travel stories (especially the Argentine Comp, plus the Paraguayian adventure), and only 50% for the pick-up advices.

But then, I spent more time on the forum, and I got the "letter" in my mail, from the Roosh Forum subscribe-to, and I was favorably impressed by the good level and nature of advices given. So, now I will buy the ebooks, 70% for the pick-up advices and only 30% out of curiosity for the travel stories-adventures.

An example of good, needed 'bang-and-pickup' advice from the Roosh V letter is :
You HAVE to try to get the bang FROM THE FIRST DATE, the first night you go out with the woman!

Because : I am a medium-to-good player, but quite often, with pretty girls on my first date with them, I get kisses, lots of kisses, holding hands and all, everything's fine, but then I don't get to see them again! [Image: sad.gif] shameful, I know!

I thought it was like, the girls went on the phone asking all their friends, hey you know this guy? is he a player,... or maybe they tracked my facebook on the net and found out that I game a lot abroad [Image: sad.gif] naughty me... I was a bit paranoid... But Roosh letter explained the situation better : it's more simple and lethal at the same time (the reason why girls might not see you after the first date's heavy, good making-out).
Roosh convinced me to go for the bang on the FIRST date! No more shy gentleman kissing and hand-holding and see you next Friday! Fuck, I should have understood alone [Image: sad.gif] , but, I dunno, I had too much gentleman-beta in me.

So anyway, even if only half of the advices given to me by Roosh will be useful to me (the other 50% I will know already I think, like for example, when to show up for a date, with how much lateness or earliness... I knew that already, being a medium-to-good player), it is still totally logical and clever for me to buy his books!
Heck, truth be told, if Roosh's books help me get just one bang more each week, or even just one more quality bang each month, it is still totally worth buying the books! 30 usd for more bangs.... worth it, definitely!

I also hope that reading Bang and Day Bang will increase my confidence, so that instead of going for 6,5 or 7 or 8-ranked women, I'll try to get me some 8,5 or 9 hottie [Image: smile.gif] we'll see... will tell you how it goes.

Messages In This Thread