rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Original Another Medellin Datasheet

How Original Another Medellin Datasheet

Quote: (10-30-2013 10:27 AM)donnie514 Wrote:  

ASOT: I came under budget by about 500 dollars. Although you have to remember I was spending money like I had one week too live and my friend who came down helped curb the cost of apartment, and going out too some degree.

Thanks. Looks like I won't have any issues with keeping a $10k budget for 3 months. One other thing I noticed is that you didn't mention any pipelining, from Bang and most the other data sheets, it seems like most guys will spam these dating sites and line up dozens of potential dates before arriving in Colombia. Was it a deliberate choice to not do this or are they not worth the time spent in your opinion?

That aside it sounds like I've gotta get my ass to Montreal, I've only been as a child, but have citizenship so it might be a move in my future depending on what I do here in Australia the next 12 months.

Messages In This Thread