rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

Quote: (10-30-2013 12:24 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

I find this question pretty amusing. It's sort of like asking, "How do I hide the enormous bulge in my pants from my giant dick?"

If you legitimately are an intelligent guy with a high IQ, you should be able to direct that brainpower into analyzing your social interactions. With practice, you will pick up patterns. You'll learn what to say and what not to say. You'll start to be able to change things up in real-time and make adjustments to how you come across based on how the girl is responding.

Guys who complain about having an IQ that's so high they turn girls off aren't half as smart as they apparently think they are, otherwise they would figure out logically how to approach the problem of presenting themselves to women. More likely they're semi-autistic or just huge fucking nerds. A high IQ is a liability only if you're unable to harness it properly. The wrong way: trying to impress her with a show of intelligence. The right way: using your superior intelligence to analyze the social situation and calibrate your behavior accordingly.

There are different types of intelligence.

Mathematical intelligence does not guarantee pussy intelligence. Just look at Steven Hawking who says that

"women are the greatest mystery of the world"

He clearly does not know what he's talking about.

Some guys who are highly intelligent in one area focus on that area because they feel incompetent in others- look at Urkel. It could imply that the guy has little or no social intelligence.

That's an obvious turn off to girls.

Messages In This Thread