rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Original Another Medellin Datasheet

How Original Another Medellin Datasheet

Quote: (10-30-2013 02:39 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Can you compare The Quality in MDE to MTL...You seem to be the best qualified..

Montreal VS Medellin

I believe that money can make women look more sexy. Give a girl a $200 haircut, put her in the newest fashionable clothes, and slap on a pound of Chanel make up and you got yourself a head turner.

Montreal:
Pros
1. Montreal has all kinds of girls from different nationalities. You can find stunning Colombians, Persians, French, Italian you name it we have it. That being said lots of different variety where in Medellin you get mostly Paisa girls with the odd girl from a different part of Colombian.

2. With the epidemic of instagram, Montreal girls know how to maximize what they got too the fullest extent.

Cons:
1. Go to a university campus and most girls are in jogging and UGG boots, with their hair tied back
2. Can't Dance, they prefer too pose in clubs
3. Can't resist looking at phone for more than 3 minutes
4. A lot more fatties running around

Overall: Montreal has some real stunners. When I first came back I went to meet some friends at Cavalli's and I must say these girls were on point. Day after I was at the playboy mansion party at Wood 35 and the girls were just on fire. But this is a selective few. The Creme de la Creme of Montreal is better than that of Medellin IMO. However if you stand on a random street corner your head will turn more in Medellin.

Medellin:
Pros
1. Girls look their best on a all day basis
2. Girls are more fit
3. They can dance
4. Wear highheels on regular basis
5. They dress to appeal men
6. More feminine
7. Can hold a conversation without glancing at phones
8. The man is the boss

Cons:
1. Fashion is outdated. I like jean skirts as much as any other guy but come on...
2. Girls have limited Experiences
3. Don't trust them for one minute

Overall: My head turns more times on a regular basis in Medellin. But from comment above there is no mix races over here. You won't find a half Italian half French girl in Medellin.

Top Tier: Montreal
Personality: Tie (depends on preference)
Face: Montreal
Body: Medellin
Sexy Factor (not too be mixed with beauty): Medellin
Friendliness: Medellin

Overall: Medellin

Long story short Montreal has that variety but Medellin has that sexual vibe. Plus the girls are easier to approach.

If you round up 100 random girls from each city then the basket with the Medellin girls will be hotter.

ASOT: I came under budget by about 500 dollars. Although you have to remember I was spending money like I had one week too live and my friend who came down helped curb the cost of apartment, and going out too some degree.

Messages In This Thread