rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

Having legitimate game while being smart is fine. Being smart can often hamper your game, however, as it can be hard to relate and hard to caveman at the right times. Once you start overcoming those barriers, you can capitalize on being intelligent in that you learn concepts and dynamics much quicker than others might.

There's nothing specific you have to do to hide it, it's more a matter of not letting your intelligence hamper your conversational abilities with the less intelligent, but beautiful, girls around you. Don't live life as an ultra-geek with your intelligence, really. Be willing to have fun and let go.

My process was simply experience as I talked with hundreds of girls over the span of the last 10 months or so. As I had more experience I was able to engage more of them in good conversation. You just have to be able to relate with the girls - the problem girls face with intelligent dudes is they can be hard to relate with.

Messages In This Thread