rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stock Market 2013

Stock Market 2013

The market makes a new high today. Once again, the trend is up, we play the trend....
My main ongoing play right now are these four healthcare stocks(check below). These are speculative plays and based on the momentum of the obamacare.

Quote: (12-31-1969 07:00 PM)Nemencine[381179729' Wrote:  

..... OBAMACARE will be implemented starting from tomorrow: OCT 1st, 2013...... How do i profit in the stock market from this event?...., my babies are: LPNT, HCA, CYH, THC. .....

Anyways, after THC and HCA both went up by +20% from entry, i sold half. No need to be greedy. Bulls make money, bears make money, and pigs get slaughtered. The stock CYH has given me a 2nd entry at $42.00...but it is being a bit sluggish...we will see how it goes.
On LPNT...after the initial entry at $45.50, the game plan was to add position at $47.50 as illustrated by the chart below.

[Image: attachment.jpg14839]

SO WHAT EVENTUALLY HAPPENED?
well....I took that opportunity(adding a second leg at $47.50).... the trade updated below:

Quote: (10-16-2013 09:28 AM)Nemencine Wrote:  

..... i added to my position in LPNT at $47.50...risk is $2 per share.....

Today is a glorious day for my LPNT. It hits 1st price target at $51.50. [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif] Here is an update chart below, again, the chart tells the tale:

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread